Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Monday, January 14, 2013

Question #43

Q: Describe your favorite summer activities.

A: I am trying to think what my answer would have been had I answered this in Jr. High. I think my answers would be different now now only because of age, but also because of location. Living in Santa Barbara, I didn't appreciate the summer for it's weather as much as I do now that I live somewhere where is snows for almost half of the year. Back then I loved playing with my friends. Having sleep overs. Roller blading. Anything as long as it involved my friends.

Now... my answer would be very similar, but I love to be outside as much as possible. Summer nights are the best. Seriously. I love to travel during the summer. I love to watch movies outside. I love playing summer softball. I LOVE BBQ's and swimming. This last summer I enjoyed bike rides on my beach cruiser. I just love living life to the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment