Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Question #59

Q: Does your family take vacations? Do you go to the same place or different places?

A: Yes, we took family vacations. Ever Summer we would go up in the Sierra Mountains and we would go to Dinkey Creek. My mom went every year since she was little and continued on and I went every year since I was a baby. It was like my second home. I miss it. We went with the same people every year. Other than Dinkey Creek, we didn't really vacation much unless it was to go visit family, like when my Grandma and Grandpa Mills moved to Arizona. We also would take trips to visit my Grandparents in Gunison, Utah while my Grandparents until they both passed away.

It is funny that my family didn't really travel much, but I have a great LOVE to travel. Not sure where it came from, but I'm glad for it. I love seeing the world. When I have my own family, I want to travel as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment