Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Question #51

Q: What is the nicest thing your dad has ever done for you?

A: My dad is a very service oriented man. I grew up with my dad serving me in one way or another. He has always been there for me when I needed a fathers blessing. I has always been there for me when I need something fixed or car advice or help with taxes. You name it, my dad was there to help me in anyway he can. Something that really stands out to me though... when when my ex fiance and I broke up. I was devastated. It was the worst thing I had ever gone through. Since we dated for a year and a half, I felt like I didn't have many people to turn to and most of my family was far away. My family was going out to Arizona to see a play that Jamie was in. I wasn't going to go. I didn't have a plane ticket and I wasn't going to drive there by myself and I had just been dumped a week ago. After it happened, my dad bought a plane ticket for me so that I could fly out to Arizona for the weekend and be with my family and spend time with my grandparents... which my grandpa was in a home with Alzheimer's. It was what I needed that weekend and it was very thoughtful and kind for my dad to do that for me knowing how much I was hurting and needed to be with family. I will never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment